Thank you for choosing to raise money to support us. There are several ways you can send us the money you raise.
If you have already raised money, or want to make a one off donation, you can donate it online at www.autism.org.uk/donatenow
If you're raising money through a sponsored event, why not set up a JustGiving page so that your sponsors can make their donations online? It's really easy to set up and only takes a few minutes.
The benefits include:
- a personalised sponsorship page
- a unique web address to send to family and friends
- people can donate via credit or debit card
- the ability to contact supporters quickly and simply
- a running total of how much you’ve raised
- the ability to add the details of money raised in other ways
- you don't need to handle lots of donations
- Gift Aid tax reclaims are processed on our behalf.
Your friends and family may like to give you cash or cheques (which should be made payable to you). We then ask you to send us one cheque, payable to 'The National Autistic Society'.
Please send your cheque to: The National Autistic Society, 393 City Road, London, EC1V 1NG.
Make sure to include your name and the name of the event you took part in.
Tell us what you're doing
We would love to hear how you're raising money to support us. Please email email@example.com.