Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey!
It’s important to us that Your Autism Magazine and your other membership benefits are providing you with the support you need. That’s why we’re keen to hear your thoughts about being a member. By completing the survey, you’ll be shaping how we develop your membership in the future so that it provides you with the news, information and advice you’re interested to receive.
Take the survey
Please do so by 8 June and, as a thank you, you'll be entered into our prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher. Please see below for terms and conditions.
Survey prize draw – terms and conditions
- The prize draw (“Draw”) is promoted by The National Autistic Society, 393 City Road London, EC1V 1NG, United Kingdom (“the Promoter”).
- The National Autistic Society reserves the right to cancel or refuse entry to the competition without notice or providing a reason. The National Autistic Society decision on all matters affecting the draw is final and legally binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary.
- Supporters can enter this draw by completing our members’ survey.
- The competition starts at midnight on 8 May and closes on 11.59pm on 8 June. Any entries after this date will not be considered.
- Only one entry per member. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- Any members who complete the survey will be entered into a draw. One name will be selected at random. The prize for the member selected will be a £50 Amazon voucher.
- The winners will be notified by telephone where a telephone number is available.
- The National Autistic Society reserves the right to publish the names of winners.
- If a winner fails to acknowledge their prize within seven days, a new winner will be selected from the eligible qualifying entries. If it transpires that a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, the Promoter will elect a new winner from the eligible qualifying entries.
- It is a condition of entry to abide strictly by the rules of the prize draw. Entry to the competition will be viewed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Bad faith or fraudulent entries will be invalidated. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these terms and conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. The prize will be delivered to a UK address only.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties including, but not exclusively, access to the website.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize available. The prize is non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the terms and conditions will be posted on this page. These terms and conditions are governed by UK law.
Take the survey