Date: 22 April 2018
Registration fee: £100
Apply for a Golden Bond
Watch our marathon video
About the Virgin Money London Marathon
The London Marathon is a massive challenge and we understand first-hand the huge commitment that our runners take on for this event. Therefore, in return, we offer you a support package that will see you through your training, the event, and all the way to the post event celebration. This includes:
- fundraising materials and a downloadable planner to help boost your fundraising
- an online training zone, full of expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- access to our team training day in London with a qualified coach and a fundraising workshop
- a high quality charity running vest that you can personalise with iron-on letters
- a pasta party invitation, where you can join the events team and #TeamAutism runners in a carb’-loading meal the night before the marathon
- support from our amazing autism cheer point to give you that extra push along the route - friends and family are encouraged to join in!
- a post-event reception at a hotel with massages, showers, food and photos. Again, friends and family are welcome
- and finally, our dedicated staff member, Rachael Lynch, who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
It’s been a wonderful experience being the on the NAS team. We feel very privileged to be running for you. Thank you for everything.
Penny and Louise
Such an amazing team. The National Autistic Society made all the runners feel very special and appreciated.
Being part of #TeamAutism was a brilliant experience. There was lots of help and advice from the fundraising team and they couldn't do enough for us over the whole weekend. Very much hope to run with them again!
London marathon runner 2017
Great support, great team and great charity. Until everyone understands - we are a little closer
Congratulations to all of our amazing 2017 marathon runners. What a fantastic day! You guys were absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work training and fundraising - you are all superstars!